On this page, I will share all the latest Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 ROM Download (codenamed spes) firmware flash files. To flash the firmware file, you need Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool if you need to install a fastboot ROM. You can get all the region files to flash the firmware stock ROM on Xiaomi Redmi Note 11.
Redmi Note 11 Global Rom Download
Redmi Note 11 India ROM Download
How to update Redmi Note 11 ROM on your device?
Recovery ROM Installation
Recovery ROMs come with a .zip file extension and can be installed through the Local Update method from within MIUI, but keep in mind that only stable updates can be installed like this. If the update is a stable beta you might not be able to install it.
- Download the .zip file on your phone from given links above, and ensure you place the file in the “downloaded_rom” folder in the internal storage of your device. If no such folder exists, create one in your internal storage base directory.
- On your phone, navigate to Settings >> About Phone >> System Update, and then press the three-dot icon in the top-right corner, and select “Choose Update Package”. If the “Choose Update Package” is not visible, you need to tap on the MIUI version logo 7-10 times.
- If the “Choose Update Package” option is missing, tap on the MIUI logo 10 times to activate the option.
- Choose the downloaded .zip file.
- Wait for the update to install.
Fastboot ROM Installation
Fastboot ROMs come with a .tgz file extension and require a Windows computer for the installation with the MiFlash tool, as well as a phone with an unlocked bootloader. However, despite being comparatively more complicated to install than Recovery ROMs, Fastboot ROMs are sometimes the only way to boot into a working system. You can perform the flashing process using the Fastboot binary itself, in which case the Fastboot ROM can be used on Windows, Linux, as well as on macOS.
- Download MiFlash Tool on your Windows computer. The latest version can be found in Step 1 of this link. Once downloaded, extract the tool and install it.
- Reboot your phone into Download mode by powering it off and then pressing both the Power and Volume Down buttons together.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the appropriate USB cable.
- Download the Fastboot ROM .tgz file from above link and extract it. Remember the extract location, as you will need to paste the address into MiFlash Tool.
- Run MiFlash Tool on your Windows Computer and in the address bar within the tool, paste the extract location from Step 4.
- Click “Refresh” within MiFlash and the app should automatically recognize your device. If your device is not recognized then download the drivers for windows.
- Click “Run” within MiFlash to flash the ROM file to the device.
- The progress bar within MiFlash will turn green, which indicates that the ROM was successfully installed. Your device should boot automatically to the new version.