Hello Mi Fans, today I will be going to share a tool to help you manage your Mi Cloud Data. Xiaomi has bought a new app that lets you manage your Xiaomi cloud account.
Download Mi Cloud Desktop
|Name||Mi Cloud Desktop Client|
|Download Link for Windows —>||Download Here|
|Download Link for Mac —>||Download Here|
What is Mi Cloud Desktop?
Mi Cloud Desktop is a desktop client for the Mi Cloud platform provided by Xiaomi, allowing users to access the contents of their Xiaomi device on their computer. It enables you to access the contacts, messages, photos, notes, call logs, which are stored in Mi Cloud, and also you can track your phone from your desktop/laptop. You can use the Mi Cloud Desktop to download, upload and delete the content of your data efficiently. The Mi Cloud Desktop is accessible across platforms like Windows and Mac, thus allowing even your Apple devices to connect to it too.
How To Use Mi Cloud Desktop?
To use Mi Cloud Desktop Client you need to have Mi Account, if you don’t have Mi Account follow the steps below, otherwise, directly go to
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Scroll down to ‘Mi Account’ and click on it to log in to your Mi account.
- Now click on ‘Xiaomi Cloud’
- To manage your data in Mi Cloud turn on the Sync data which you want to manage or store in Mi Cloud.
- Once everything is synced you can go to Desktop client of Mi Cloud to manage everything from there.
Mi Cloud Desktop Features
Here are the features of Mi Cloud Desktop:
- Cloud Management
- Manage Gallery (manage your photos, videos, and more from a computer)
- Clipboard (Get copied text on your desktop and vice versa)
- Manage Drive files
- Manage Notes
- Manage Messages
- Manage Contacts
- Manage Recordings
- Find device